Make your own Countdown Clocks

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

A little update and great big Thank You!

We had our "travel" call yesterday morning and all went well. So much easier the 2nd time around. Not near the questions I had the first time when adopting Miss Magoo. I felt like an old pro, lol. :)

But we did find out it looks like we will be traveling closer to the middle or the end of June now. I know that means one more month away from our boy, but we really need this time to raise some more funds.

God is so good and we are starting to raise some funds now. Thank you God!

I want to say THANK YOU to Cheryl who purchased the Wii and also to Patty for buying the camera.

I can't forget my dear friend Terry for her donations and her friendship and her love for God, she was and still is instrumental for me becoming a Christian. This is huge!

I also want to say thank you to another dear friend, Lavonne for helping us out in more ways than ever! Her time and her friendship, mean so much to me!

I hope I haven't forgotten anyone. I apologize if I have. Please know Elijah's papa and I are so touched and humbled by every one's help, support and prayers. THANK YOU all!

Oh yeah, I wanted to say that our yard sale went rather well last weekend. We were able to raise $500. Thank you again God!

No comments: